اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Anass 333 مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi everybody, what's up , i hope it's all working out with you. We all members here because we are searching for something ( work, study, ext and that's mean that we aren't satisfied with our life yet, i hope we all make our dreams come true someday and satisfied our souls
i like this english chat thing but just the first part not the second (translation to arabe) cos it's useless it will stop our minds from loving the english , i'm gonna translat anyway

الترجمة :

مرحبا جميعا كيف حالكم.

Iam fine thanks God
i see that u must improve ur english by reading or by something like that for exemple searching in the net and reading books of english ….lol
I am very happy to know that u like the first part of ( english chat) and not the second lol
u know that i didn’t ask u whether u like english chat or not .so , if u like it i mean the two part of (english chat) u participate with us and if u don’t like it so, u don’t participate
lol and if u see it that is useless and it will stop ur mind initially why u participate?
really i see that u are abnormal person
ok take care of ur self my friend ….. me too i ‘m gonna to translate what i say in my speech hhhh

الترجمة
أنا بخير الحمد لله